Microbial Freeze Drying Services
OPS Diagnostics is making available its expertise at freeze drying microorganisms. Freeze drying microorganisms can be an art, it can also be expensive. OPS Diagnostics has extensive experience in freeze drying microorganisms, and the established processes to make it cost effective. Our freeze drying service for microorganisms is ONLY AVAILABLE FOR NON-PATHOGENIC MICROBES! The service includes:
- Culturing of the microorganism on standard solid or liquid media
- Suspension of the culture in Microbial Freeze Drying Buffer or a buffer of your choice.
- Preparation of glass vials of culture (500 µl culture in a 2 ml vial)
- Freeze drying and stoppering under vacuum
- Pre- and post- freeze drying viability testing
- Tests for species specific qPCR, microscopic evaluation, and biochemical testing can be added for an additional cost.
Please fill out the form below so we can provide you with an accurate estimate. We will contact you to answer any questions or concerns. You can also contact us directly, at 908-253-3444 for a quote.