OPS Diagnostics must authorize returns. Please be aware that all returns are subject to 20% restocking charge. Customized products may not be returned. Steps for returning products are as follows:
- Contact OPS Diagnostics customer service department by phone (908) 253-3444 or e-mail at email@example.com to obtain a return authorization number and a return authorization form.
- Complete return authorization form.
- Ensure product is packaged in the original packing material.
- Ship product within 30 days of receiving return authorization number* to:
OPS Diagnostics, LLC
291 Route 22 East
Salem Industrial Park
Lebanon, NJ 08833
Products not authorized for return:
- Custom or special order items.
- Products not in resalable condition.
- Laboratory apparatus or instruments that have been used or are without the original packaging, labeling and operating manuals.
- Returned products with damaged, missing or defaced labeling or packaging.
- Products not purchased from OPS Diagnostics.
- Discontinued products.
- Products that have been altered, modified, misused, or are missing components.
OPS Diagnostics will maintain the return authorization form as a receipt as well as to improve customer service and identify potential product or batch errors. Please make a copy of the form for your records.
* Refunds are issued upon receipt of the product.